CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Your Rights Under the CCPA
Consumers residing in California are afforded additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.). If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights as to Brysie Lane under the CCPA:
- Right to request disclosure of information that we collect, use, disclose or sell.
- Right to request deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by us.
You also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these CCPA rights. Brysie Lane does not and will not discriminate against you for doing so.
Brysie Lane does not and will not sell your personal information nor do we knowingly collect information from minors under 16 years of age.
Exercising Your CCPA Rights
To make a request to know or a request to delete, you may submit your requests by one of the following methods:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at Brysie Lane, Attn: Privacy Questions.
Four Embarcadero Center, Suite 1400 #85 San Francisco CA 94111
If you would like to use an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf.
Notice at Collection
We have collected the following categories of personal information, not limited to:
- Identifiers, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and IP address
- Payment information, such as credit card number through our third-party provider Shopify
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history or device information
- We collect personal information for the business purposes, including but not limited to:
- Internal administrative purposes.
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors
- Verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions
- Maintaining or servicing accounts
- Responding to customer service inquiries and requests
- Processing purchases, payments, and transactions
- Verifying customer information
- Marketing, promotions and advertising,
- Upgrading and maintaining our websites,
- Detecting and preventing any data breaches or other illegal activity
- Delivering gift cards
- Complying with applicable law
Notice of Financial Incentive
We may at any time we choose provide special offers and discounts or hold contests for users in our database who have elected to let us contact them by e-mail, text messaging, direct messaging, or through social media. Participation is completely voluntary, and our users always have the option to not supply information and/or to opt out. Information collected may include contact information, demographic information and more. Information may be used by third parties working on our behalf to contact a user if they have won a contest, or we choose to send them special offer. This helps to better enhance our overall customer experience and marketing.